Lendsqr is all about making credit accessible to every African and bridging the credit gap in our region. To do this, we’ve built a robust LaaS platform that caters to the entire lending lifecycle for our customers.
Over the last few years, Lendsqr has been revolutionizing how everyone can get loans easily by helping lenders with the technology, data, and services they need to launch their digital lending at scale.
Top digital lenders like Kredi Bank, Urgent10k, Irorun, and even Sterling Bank now depend on Lendsqr to power their lending systems.
But we cannot do all these without committed and incredibly smart people who share the same passion and vision for Africa. We need you. Join us!
About the role
The Lendsqr Campus Ambassador Program is an exciting initiative designed to bridge the gap between talented, motivated students and Lendsqr. The 3 months program serves as a unique gateway for students to gain valuable real-world experience in Fintech, remote work while they continue to grow in their studies.
Depending on educational background, successful interns can be assigned to our Product Management, Product Support, Marketing, Engineering, Growth, and Finance teams.
The ideal person for this program is able to think quickly on their feet and must have a knack for solving problems.
The role is very rewarding as you get satisfaction from solving problems and gaining new knowledge. If you believe you have the grit, attitude, and skills to take on this role then please apply!
- Support the various team in support of customers, partners, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain resources and responsibilities assigned to you.
- Participate in organization activities relating to testing, training, and customer support to ensure a smooth launch of new products
- Must be a Year 2 and above student currently enrolled at the University of Lagos (UNILAG) in any course of study
- Must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0 on a 5.0 scale.
- Have strong interest in fintechs and wants to develop a career in that space
- Must be between 18 and 23 years of age
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and a quick learner
- Familiarity with product support tools and technologies
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Positive attitude, team player, and self-starter
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying