The one thing we think about non-stop at Lendsqr is how we can get every African access to loans just when they need it. The incredible lives we hear about in developed countries are anchored on ordinary citizens having access to loans to go to school, get their first homes, cards, and even smartphones.
Over the last few years, Lendsqr has been revolutionizing how everyone can get loans easily by helping lenders with the technology, data, and services they need to launch their digital lending at scale.
Top digital lenders like Kredi Bank, Urgent10k, Irorun, and even Sterling Bank now depend on Lendsqr to power their lending systems.
But we cannot do all these without committed and incredibly smart people who share the same passion and vision for Africa. We need you. Join us!
About the Platform Assistant role
The Lendsqr Growth team is looking for an exceptional candidate to take on the role of Platform Assistant. This is an exciting role responsible for promoting the company’s product and account management using standard industry sales and account management techniques
- Seeking new customers and creating a sales relationship with potential lenders and API consumer
- Maintain and grow sales relationships with existing clients
- Answers inquiries and questions from customers related to ongoing use of products, maintenance requirements, operations, and other related information.
- Develop and maintain technical product or service knowledge to explain features and answer questions about our products and services
- Develop, implement and report on sales strategies to achieve business goals
- Acquiring and updating knowledge of competitors' products and services, and market conditions
- Monitoring customers and industry changing needs and competitor activity, and reporting the developments
- Making sales pitches at demonstrations or conference events to persuade the audience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- No prior experience is required
- A maximum age of 23 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough understanding of product, industry, and/or services provided to clients
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Base pay.
- Incentive pay.
- Data allowance
- Other company benefits as defined by policy.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying