The one thing we think about non-stop at Lendsqr is how we can get every African an access to loans just when they need it. The incredible stories we hear about those who live in developed countries are anchored on ordinary citizens having access to loans to go to school, get their first homes, cards, and even smartphones. In Nigeria and Africa, most dreams are never realized because we don't have access to loans or credit to give us that leg up.
Lendsqr is changing that story. For good!
Over the last few years, Lendsqr has been revolutionizing how everyone can get loans easily by helping lenders with the technology, data, and services they need to launch their digital lending at scale.
Top digital lenders like Kredi Bank, Urgent10k, Irorun, and even Sterling Bank now depend on Lendsqr to power their lending systems. But we cannot do all these without committed and incredibly smart people who share the same passion and vision for Africa.
We need you. Join us!
About the frontend engineering role
The Lendsqr Engineering team is looking for an exceptional engineer to take on the role of Frontend Engineer. This is an exciting role responsible for building out user interfaces on Pecunia and other web properties. The key requirement for this position is a growth-oriented attitude and commitment to excellence.
- Coding, code maintenance, and testing
- Responsible for researching and implementing the latest frontend programming techniques and web technologies
- Communicate with the manager or team members on issues and in providing solutions
- Assist the team in achieving the project goals and meeting the project schedule
- Assist with frontend related support issues
- May be required to onboard new team members in the future
- High level proficiency with TypeScript
- High level proficiency with HTML, CSS (SCSS)
- Working knowledge of Git and SCM on GitHub or similar software
- Open to only Nigerians
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven, curious and growth-minded
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creativity and resourcefulness.
- Time management skills
- Willingness to learn
- Base pay
- Incentive pay
- Other company benefits as defined by policy
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying