The one thing we think about non-stop at Lendsqr is how we can get every African an access to loans just when they need it. The incredible stories we hear about those who live in developed countries are anchored on ordinary citizens having access to loans to go to school, get their first homes, cards, and even smartphones. In Nigeria and Africa, most dreams are never realized because we don't have access to loans or credit to give us that leg up.
Lendsqr is changing that story. For good!
Over the last few years, Lendsqr has been revolutionizing how everyone can get loans easily by helping lenders with the technology, data, and services they need to launch their digital lending at scale.
Top digital lenders like Kredi Bank, Urgent10k, Irorun, and even Sterling Bank now depend on Lendsqr to power their lending systems. But we cannot do all these without committed and incredibly smart people who share the same passion and vision for Africa.
We need you. Join us!
About the Lendsqr Internship role
Lendsqr is looking for exceptional young people passionate about carving a career path in administrative, operational and customer-related roles to intern with us. This is an exciting role that provides valuable hands-on experience in the financial technology industry, as well as the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and gain valuable skills and knowledge that can be applied to a wide range of career paths.
Depending on educational background, successful interns can be assigned to our Product Management, Product Support, Marketing, Engineering, Growth, and Finance teams.
Internship can be as short as 3 months for summer interns, 6 months for SIWES interns, and up to 1 year for Youth Corpers.
- Support the various team in support of customers, partners, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain resources
- Lend support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data center management
- SIWES students or recent university graduate with or without NYSC experience
- Minimum of 2:1 from any field of study
- Not more than 23 years old at the last birthday
- Has strong interest in fintech and wants to develop a career in that space
- Curiosity and a record of tinkering
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Process driven and deadline oriented
- Proficiency with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
Pay and benefit structure
- Base pay
- Monthly data bonus
- Successful graduate interns would be given full time contracts