The one thing we think about non-stop at Lendsqr is how we can get every African access to loans just when they need it. The incredible lives we hear about in developed countries are anchored on ordinary citizens having access to loans to go to school, get their first homes, cards, and even smartphones.
Over the last few years, Lendsqr has been revolutionizing how everyone can get loans easily by helping lenders with the technology, data, and services they need to launch their digital lending at scale.
Top digital lenders like Kredi Bank, Urgent10k, Irorun, and even Sterling Bank now depend on Lendsqr to power their lending systems.
But we cannot do all these without committed and incredibly smart people who share the same passion and vision for Africa. We need you. Join us!
About the Technical Sales role
Lendsqr is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Technical Sales professional to join our team. As a Technical Sales representative, you will play a critical role in growing our SaaS loan platform by identifying and closing new business opportunities. If you are a results-driven, motivated individual with a passion for technology and a strong desire to make an impact, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and a cover letter to [insert email address].
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities by leveraging your technical knowledge and sales skills.
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to understand the technical capabilities of our platform and how they can be used to solve customer problems.
- Present the value proposition of our platform to potential clients, highlighting its unique features and benefits.
- Negotiate contracts and close deals.
- Provide support to clients throughout the implementation process.
- A bachelor’s/master’s degree in a business-related course, engineering or a related degree
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in SaaS sales.
- Strong knowledge of fintech and technical products.
- A strong technical background, with experience in the SaaS industry and a good understanding of loan management systems.
- Proven success in a technical sales role, with a track record of consistently exceeding quotas.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with clients at all levels of an organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to find solutions to complex technical problems.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Base pay.
- Incentive pay.
- Data allowance
- Other company benefits as defined by policy.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying